Pages

Sunday 30 August 2009

Grumpy Bob's nightmare


One thing that has haunted my team-mate ever since we started riding the Duo Normand is the idea of crashing on the start ramp in full view of large numbers of spectators. I've always reassured him that this is so unlikely to happen that it can be dismissed.


However, only yesterday a professional rider managed to do just that. And if this photo is anything to go by then I had better watch out because it is likley that I'll be taken out as well. What do they call it? - ah, yes, collatoral damage.


Oh dear.


2 comments:

Grumpy Bob said...

So, how did he come to such a catastrophe? Is there a video out there on the interweb?
Anxious minds need to know!

Art Vanderlay said...

Not that I can find - yet!

Post a Comment

All comments on the this blog are moderated to avoid inappropriate code.