Pages

Friday 2 January 2009

Well golly, I don't feel so grumpy now...

Well, I just received the results of the NBRC New Year's Day '10' from our excellent timekeeper, Tony Farmborough. I have to say, I'm not quite so grumpy about it as I was when I wrote the blog entry yesterday afternoon, only a few hours after the event. You can see the full results over at the North Bucks Road Club website. My rather poxy 25:22 was only 46 seconds behind the winning time.
Things indeed look a bit brighter this morning, as I type this in my office, it has brightened up and become quite sunny!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since most excuses (ante or post event) are pathetic, I should change Team Grumpy Rule 1 to read - 'Make an original excuse' with a suitable penance if you break it.

Grumpy Bob said...

There are no original excuses...

Art Vanderlay said...

That's why we published The Grumpy Book of Excuses a while back. Perhaps a new, revised edition will be justified.

Post a Comment

All comments on the this blog are moderated to avoid inappropriate code.