Pages

Thursday 1 January 2009

New Year's Honours

Well, if she can name people for homours then so can I.

Given the recognition of cycling in the honours list this year, I reckon I will add one of my own:

The special GRUMPY award goes to Bradley Wiggins and Mark Cavendish for not speaking to each other ever since their rather dismal performance in the Olympic madison event. What makes this such a great achievement is that they both rode for the same protour team (Columbia/High Road).

Feel free to nominate others.

2 comments:

Grumpy Bob said...

Do nominees have to be British?

Art Vanderlay said...

well, I suppose in the tradition of internationalism there is no reason why honours should be restricted by nationality.

Post a Comment

All comments on the this blog are moderated to avoid inappropriate code.