well, I was aware of this problem. It's not just the measurements of your bike set up but even your aerobars that fall foul of the law (best said in Clousseau-esque accent). I thin my bars are legal and I know that my set up is okay (but right on the very limit).
1. Remember to make your excuses before the race, not after. Otherwise it will just sound pathetic. 2. Don't tinker with your bike the evening before the event. It will break, either then or, worse still, during the event. 3. If all else fails, buy some new bike kit. 4. And if rule #3 fails, new skinsuits are probably a good option. 5. Never train or race with a bad cough - it will destroy your entire season. 6. Tantrums are appropriate if provoked (e.g. by mechanical problems), but try to avoid damage to equipment 7. Team Grumpy riders are allowed to use whatever equipment they wish (and their wallets permit). However, the official team energy drink is pop belge.
1 comment:
well, I was aware of this problem. It's not just the measurements of your bike set up but even your aerobars that fall foul of the law (best said in Clousseau-esque accent).
I thin my bars are legal and I know that my set up is okay (but right on the very limit).
Post a Comment
All comments on the this blog are moderated to avoid inappropriate code.